Saturday, December 17, 2022

YouTube Video with Celebrity Anthony Padilla

Welcome to my Barefoot Blog! I'm excited about posting all things barefoot here as well as my personal experiences. Hope you follow me and comment too!

Recently, I was pretty excited to be with celebrity influencer Anothy Padilla in LA, where we filmed a conversation, talking about barefooting with two other very cool barefooters, Yoshua and Mara. We covered a lot here, including barefooting in snow, barefooting and the brain, possible reasons why some people have a foot fetish, earthing, and so much more. It was a blast and Anthony is the most non-judmental person I know. He even went for a barefoot run before my interview so he would have an experience to relate to! Impressive. We have 350,000 views and thousands of Likes and Comments.

It's possible that during the pandemic, people got outside and reconnected with the joys of being in nature. Looks like there is a lot of interest and the Barefoot Movement is underway...finally! 

And this week I held a Live workshop and now I'm offering the recorded session of this Barefoot NO-Boot Camp Online mini-course to help share the benefits, how to walk barefoot and how to create a barefoot practice, tips and science too. Go to linktr.ee/barefootsue to register and check out my Barefoot Movement Facebook page there too. Lauch Offer 50% Off until December 31, 2022.
 
Happy Barefooting!
Barefoot Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment